No products in the cart.
G&G ARMAMENT 90 Day GC Warranty / 13 Month GT Customer Warranty
What is covered:
Excluding as specified below, the G&G GC and GT Warranty covers all factory defects in material and workmanship in G&G products occurring during the above warranty periods. Our GC line enjoys a 90 day Warranty while our GT line enjoys a 13 month warranty. To see which Customer Warranty your G&G product falls under, please refer to our website in the Product Section or contact G&G Armament / 101 Tech USA.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Any products not purchased in the U.S.A. from a G&G AUTHORIZED RESELLER (Note: G&G AUTHORIZED RESELLER can be identified by G&G AUTHORIZED RESELLER sticker displayed in the store. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer is a G&G AUTHORIZED RESELLER, please contact G&G Armament at email@example.com).
- Damaged deterioration or malfunction resulting from: a) Accident, act of nature, abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized product repair, opening of or modification or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by G&G Armament
- Removal of the orange safety tip.
- Use of the product outside the U.S.A.
- Damaged batteries or improper use of BBs, or non approved propellants (i.e. Propane, Red Gas, 134a…etc.)
- Use in industrial, commercial, and/or professional applications.
- Any product which is not imported and distributed in the U.S.A. by G&G Armament
G&G will also cover:
If your G&G product is deemed defective by G&G Armament within the applicable warranty period from the date of original purchase, G&G Armament will repair, or at our discretion, replace with new, used, or equivalent model, the defective product without charge for parts or labor.
This Warranty is Only Valid in the United States
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT OUR DISCRETION, OF ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND SHALL IN NO EVENT INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COMMERCIAL OF PRODUCTS LOST, STOLEN AND /OR DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING.
Obtaining Warranty Service
- You must call or email G&G Armament / 101 Tech USA to discuss your issue and receive an RMA#. This RMA# must be marked clearly on the outside of the package. Packages without an authorized and clear RMA# will be refused and returned to the sender.
- You are responsible for transporting your unit or arranging for its transportation. If shipment of your unit is required, you must pay the initial shipping charges. If your G&G product is within warranty, we will pay for the return shipping charges.
- When returning your G&G Product for warranty service, a copy of the original sales receipt must be attached. If no receipt is submitted, G&G Armament must assume the product is out of warranty.
- You must complete the RMA Form below and include the following information: Issued RMA number, your name, address, daytime telephone number, model and serial number (if applicable) of the product and a description of the problem.
- Customers are responsible for the shipping and repair costs if the returned product exceeds the warranty coverage. An estimated repair cost will be given after the diagnosis on the returned item.
- Failure to contact G Armament or provide this paperwork will result in your package being refused or held until further notice.
RMA CHECK LIST:
- Include a copy of the original purchase receipt (invoice)
- Include the completed RMA Form with brief description of problem(s)
- Include the RMA# on the shipping label or package (mark clearly)
- Ship the product in its original packaging or in a secured shipping container. We recommend insuring for the full replacement value of your package. G&G Armament / 101 Tech USA will not be held responsible for lost or damaged packages.
PLEASE SHIP YOUR PACKAGE TO:
13860 Mountain Avenue