G&G ARMAMENT 90 Day GC Warranty / 13 Month GT Customer Warranty
What is covered:
Excluding as specified below, the G&G GC and GT Warranty covers all factory defects in material and workmanship in G&G products occurring during the above warranty periods. Our GC line enjoys a 90 day Warranty while our GT line enjoys a 13 month warranty. To see which Customer Warranty your G&G product falls under, please refer to our website in the Product Section or contact G&G Armament / 101 Tech USA.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Any products not purchased in the U.S.A. from a G&G AUTHORIZED RESELLER (Note: G&G AUTHORIZED RESELLER can be identified by G&G AUTHORIZED RESELLER sticker displayed in the store. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer is a G&G AUTHORIZED RESELLER, please contact G&G Armament at email@example.com).
- Damaged deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, act of nature, abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized product repair, opening of or modification or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by G&G Armament
- Removal of the orange safety tip.
- Use of the product outside the U.S.A.
- Damaged batteries or improper use of BBs, or non approved propellants (i.e. Propane, Red Gas, 134a…etc.)
- Use in industrial, commercial, and/or professional applications.
- Any product which is not imported and distributed in the U.S.A. by G&G Armament
G&G will also cover:
If your G&G product is deemed defective by G&G Armament within the applicable warranty period from the date of original purchase, G&G Armament will repair, or at our discretion, replace with new, used, or equivalent model, the defective product without charge for parts or labor.
This Warranty is Only Valid in the United States
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT OUR DISCRETION, OF ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND SHALL IN NO EVENT INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL COMMERCIAL OF PRODUCTS LOST, STOLEN AND /OR DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING.