G&G Armament will be adopting a minimum advertised price (MAP) policy for the benefit of all Resellers. The MAP policy will ensure G&G Armament products are not devalued in the marketplace. G&G Armament actively encourages and supports the advertising and promotion of our products. The enforcement of the MAP policy makes it so participants in our Reseller programs can compete equally on the basis of the value added services that they provide to their clients for our products.
- G&G Armament will establish minimum advertised price (MAP) for its products. The MAP policy may be adjusted or suspended by G&G Armament. G&G Armament may periodically engage in promotions with respect to certain items. In such events, G&G Armament may, at its discretion, modify or suspend the MAP with respect to the affected products by timely notifying all dealers of such changes. Such adjustments shall be uniformly applied to all G&G Armament dealers in the United States.
- Any advertisements which has the effect of advertising a price below the set MAP (including, but not limited to the use of price-off coupon or storewide sale) will be a considered a violation of the MAP policy. The MAP policy applies to all advertisements for any G&G Armament products in any and all media, including but not limited: flyers, posters, coupons, mailers/emails, inserts newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and other public displays.
- Internet auctions are subjected to the MAP policy and may not display a "buy it now" feature or similar feature advertised below MAP.
- The MAP policy applies only to advertised price and does not apply to the price at which G&G Armament products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer. The final sales price remains entirely at the dealers' discretion.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP policy to advertise in general the reseller has the lowest price or will match or beat its competitors' prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP policy.
- Periodically, G&G Armament will allow MAP Drops for dealers for specific dates upon request. All sales must clearly state when a sale will begin and end on all advertised material. Sales must last no longer than one week. All sales must be approved by G&G Armament. All sales must be for Walk-In Only. Failure to receive approval prior to a sale will constitute a violation of the MAP policy. G&G Armament may, at its discretion, increase the percentage of the discount or duration of the sale.
- The use of psychological pricing of up to $0.05 will not be considered a violation of the MAP policy.
- The MAP policy will be strictly enforced by G&G Armament. Resellers who violate the MAP policy will be subject to price increases or exclusion from G&G's Reseller program.
In purchasing from 101 Tech USA, you agree to adhere to all MAP Policies from the manufacturer. Minimum Advertising Prices, or MAP, are designed to benefit all Resellers of 101 Tech USA and to ensure that distributed products are not devalued in the marketplace. 101 Tech USA and the brands we represent actively encourages and supports the advertising and promotion of our products. The enforcement of the MAP policy makes it so that customers in our reseller programs are able to compete equally on the basis of the value added services they provide to their clients for our products.
Please refer to the MAP Policies from each manufacturer on the 101 Tech USA website.
For advertising reasons, dealers can choose to have a maximum of a 5 cent reduction on MAP for ONLINE STORES ONLY, ONLY FOR G&G PRODUCTS. Any higher than that is a violation of our MAP policy.